This answer was deleted and converted to a comment
Should this have been deleted?
The 48 is all in. There must have been a side pot.
The stated standard is:
Answers that do not fundamentally answer the question may be removed. This includes answers that are:
- commentary on the question or other answers
- asking another, different question
- “thanks!” or “me too!” responses
- exact duplicates of other answers
- barely more than a link to an external site
- not even a partial answer to the actual question
It fundamentally answers the question and is none of the items on that list.