Sometimes my answer is not the direct answer you might be asking for, but rather I answer in a way intended to walk you through the thought process to hopefully lead you towards answering on your own. It doesn't do you any good to spoon feed you the answer if you're just going to need help with the same problem in the future.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 27 '16 at 21:25
- Stack Overflow 36.6k 36.6k 88 gold badges6868 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 974 974 66 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Poker 393 393 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Information Security 271 271 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 409 What's the difference between deadlock and livelock?
- 400 How do I get the APK of an installed app without root access?
- 85 What is effect of CTRL + Z on a unix\Linux application
- 70 How to programmatically set / edit content of webview
- 59 Lost keystore alias but have file and password used for alias
- 53 What's the advantage of using GLuint instead of unsigned int?
- 41 Using an Android library project Activity within another project
- View more network posts →