Sometimes my answer is not the direct answer you might be asking for, but rather I answer in a way intended to walk you through the thought process to hopefully lead you towards answering on your own. It doesn't do you any good to spoon feed you the answer if you're just going to need help with the same problem in the future.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 '16 at 21:25
- Stack Overflow 34.5k 34.5k 88 gold badges6262 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 784 784 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Poker 378 378 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Information Security 241 241 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 355 What's the difference between deadlock and livelock?
- 350 How do I get the APK of an installed app without root access?
- 66 What is effect of CTRL + Z on a unix\Linux application
- 64 How to programmatically set / edit content of webview
- 47 What's the advantage of using GLuint instead of unsigned int?
- 42 Lost keystore alias but have file and password used for alias
- 38 How to "wait" a Thread in Android
- View more network posts →