Electrical Engineer with experience in microprocessor hardware design, ASM, PL/M, C/C++, C#, Android, Linux, Python, and Java. First high school radio design burst into flames during the demo. First software program was FORTRAN on punch cards. Worked in FL, IL, ND, NJ, TX, VA, and WA.
Member for 9 years
8 profile views
Last seen Jun 19 '13 at 18:31
- Stack Overflow 12.3k 12.3k 3838 gold badges114114 silver badges188188 bronze badges
- Poker 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Buddhism 481 481 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 285 285 33 gold badges66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 243 243 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 196 How to switch between hide and view password
- 78 Why java.security.NoSuchProviderException No such provider: BC?
- 76 How do Java Interfaces simulate multiple inheritance?
- 59 How best to read a File into List<string>
- 58 Is it a bad idea to use printStackTrace() for caugt Exceptions?
- 50 How to repair warning: missing braces around initializer?
- 42 Why doesn't this AlertDialog.Builder.setIcon show the ic_menu_info icon?
- View more network posts →