Electrical Engineer with experience in microprocessor hardware design, ASM, PL/M, C/C++, C#, Android, Linux, Python, and Java. First high school radio design burst into flames during the demo. First software program was FORTRAN on punch cards. Worked in FL, IL, ND, NJ, TX, VA, and WA.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 19 '13 at 18:31
- Stack Overflow 11.4k 11.4k 3636 gold badges104104 silver badges186186 bronze badges
- Poker 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Buddhism 430 430 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 255 255 33 gold badges66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 233 233 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 166 How to switch between hide and view password
- 75 How do Java Interfaces simulate multiple inheritance?
- 70 Why java.security.NoSuchProviderException No such provider: BC?
- 56 Is it a bad idea to use printStackTrace() for caugt Exceptions?
- 52 How best to read a File into List<string>
- 45 How to repair warning: missing braces around initializer?
- 40 Why doesn't this AlertDialog.Builder.setIcon show the ic_menu_info icon?
- View more network posts →