Electrical Engineer with experience in microprocessor hardware design, ASM, PL/M, C/C++, C#, Android, Linux, Python, and Java. First high school radio design burst into flames during the demo. First software program was FORTRAN on punch cards. Worked in FL, IL, ND, NJ, TX, VA, and WA.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 19 '13 at 18:31
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 3636 gold badges103103 silver badges181181 bronze badges
- Poker 696 696 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Buddhism 345 345 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 229 229 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 168 168 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 149 How to switch between hide and view password
- 74 How do Java Interfaces simulate multiple inheritance?
- 61 Why java.security.NoSuchProviderException No such provider: BC?
- 55 Is it a bad idea to use printStackTrace() for caugt Exceptions?
- 48 How best to read a File into List<string>
- 40 How to repair warning: missing braces around initializer?
- 40 Why doesn't this AlertDialog.Builder.setIcon show the ic_menu_info icon?
- View more network posts →