- The Workplace 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 474 474 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Code Review 453 453 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 252 Fired for third time from a software development job. What to do?
- 50 Developers demotivated due to working on same project for more than 2 years
- 28 Why are the Code of Conduct changes received so negatively, and what can / could have been done to change that?
- 22 Why isn't a Condorcet method used?
- 18 How to break this vicious circle?
- 12 Complaints from (junior) developers against solution architects: how can we show the benefits of our work and improve relationships?
- 12 How to find positive things in a code review?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.