Completed my Software Engineering degree at Staffordshire University in 2004.
Took a break from coding until 2012 where I got my first official development role.
Outside of work I like to play Poker, Computer Games.
Derby, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years
24 profile views
Last seen Feb 7 '17 at 16:35
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Poker 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 211 211 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 143 143 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 133 133 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 How to set value in @Html.TextBoxFor in Razor syntax?
- 10 A TAG LAG paradox?
- 10 When should you defend your big blind in tournament play?
- 9 Is it safe to assume that one controller will only ever use one primary model?
- 7 How to best teach poker to a novice in 1 month?
- 7 Does the way we translate our website result in performance issues?
- 7 Is it bad etiqutte for the whole table to agree to let someone blind out?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
3 Do we need a hand history converter? Jan 7 '13
2 Is Poker a site we should keep around? Jan 7 '13
1 Should this question be allowed? Sep 6 '14